Amicale du Tracteur Renault
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-45%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre 14 couverts – ...
339 € 622 €
Voir le deal

How to start a Junior Tractor

2 participants

How to start a Junior Tractor Empty How to start a Junior Tractor

Message  Nicholasclassic Lun 03 Juin 2019, 14:22

Bonjour,

I apologies but i do not speak French. I hope english is ok.

I am staying with my girlfriends family in France, they have a old 1960's Renault Junior tractor with some nice add on parts (Which will be for sale soon). It hasn't been started in a few months as the guy who would uses it is sadly in hospital currently. So i thought i would help and try and get it going. I have given the batteries a charge over night but nothing seems to happen when i turn the key (No lights or anything) Am i missing some very obvious? I understand vehicles but tractors are new to me. Can anyone help please?

Many Thanks Nick

Nicholasclassic

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

How to start a Junior Tractor Empty Re: How to start a Junior Tractor

Message  jb23 Jeu 06 Juin 2019, 10:31

Bonjour,

Il faudrait prendre la tension aux bornes des batteries qui doit être de 12,7 volts pour avoir l’assurance que ces batteries sont bien chargées.
A noter que ce tracteur est équipé de 2 batteries 6 volts 105 Ah couplées en série pour obtenir une tension de 12 volts et une capacité de 105 Ah.
Si le courant ne circule pas avec les batteries bien chargées, il faudra bien vérifier la qualité des câblages des batteries et leurs connexions notamment la connexion de masse sur le châssis.
Amicalement.

Hello,

It should take the voltage across the batteries that must be 12.7 volts to be sure that these batteries are fully charged.
Note that this tractor is equipped with 2 batteries 6 volts 105 Ah coupled in series to obtain a voltage of 12 volts and a capacity of 105 Ah.
If the current does not flow with the batteries well charged, it will be necessary to check the quality of the wiring of the batteries and their connections including the ground connection on the chassis.
Best regards.

jb23
Membre de l'A.T.R
Membre de l'A.T.R

http://www.atr-agri.com

Message  Nicholasclassic Dim 16 Juin 2019, 17:11

Yes this is true, It has been left for some time unused and i think the batteries must be too low even after charging them over night. Not even the light on the dash comes on ( I would have thought there was enough power to make the light come on, which is why i was questioning that the batteries were the issue) I will recommend changing the batteries as i think they may be at their end. Thanks for the advice, Nick

Nicholasclassic

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé