Amicale du Tracteur Renault
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -28%
Brandt LVE127J – Lave-vaisselle encastrable 12 ...
Voir le deal
279.99 €

Information tracteur

5 participants

Page 2 sur 2 Précédent  1, 2

Information tracteur - Page 2 Empty Re: Information tracteur

Message  jb23 Lun 06 Juil 2020, 00:09

Bonsoir,

Les causes de ce dysfonctionnement peuvent être :
- levier de contrôle d’effort non placé et maintenu en position « Annulation », en bas du secteur è placer et maintenir ce levier en bas du secteur.
- mauvais réglage du levier de commande de contrôle d’effort sur son axe et reprendre les réglages du relevage comme indiqué dans le manuel de réparation MR 132 page 28.
- Ressort de contrôle d’effort mal réglé ou cassé è si cassé remplacer le ressort sinon effectuer le réglage comme indiqué dans le MR 132 page 29.
Amicalement.
TO50.

Good evening,

The causes of this dysfunction can be:
- effort control lever not placed and maintained in the "Cancellation" position, at the bottom of the sector ==> place and maintain this lever at the bottom of the sector.
- incorrect adjustment of the effort control lever on its axis ==> resume the lift settings as indicated in the repair manual MR 132 page 28.
- Force control spring badly adjusted or broken ==> if broken replace the spring otherwise adjust as indicated in MR 132 page 29.
Best regards.
TO50.

jb23
Membre de l'A.T.R
Membre de l'A.T.R

http://www.atr-agri.com

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Information tracteur - Page 2 Empty Information tracteur

Message  Philippe Pluijmen Jeu 24 Sep 2020, 12:55

First of all thank you for all your answers.

Now I have a question about this tractor concerning the external hydraulic connection.
I have a dump cart with hydraulic lifting (tipping) and hydraulic brakes (they doesn't have to work at the same time).
The tipping works good (with distributeur simple effet). On the brake line of the dump cart a brake valve (manually operated) is connected. If this is connected onto the tractor this doesn't work. Adjustment of the brake valve doesn't make a difference. If I connect this brake line onto another tractor (ford 2000) this works good.
What could be the problem and what is the best way for external hydraulic braking?

Thanks in advance.

Philippe Pluijmen
Membre Actif
Membre Actif

Message  jb23 Jeu 24 Sep 2020, 16:18

Bonjour,

Désolé mais ne connaissant pas l'adaptation hydraulique de votre remorque, je suis incapable de vous apporter mon aide.
Des connaisseurs de type d'outil au vôtre sauront sans doute répondre.
Un schéma de l'installation hydraulique de votre remorque nous aiderait peut être à comprendre.
Amicalement.

Hello,

Sorry, but not knowing the hydraulic adaptation of your trailer, I am unable to help you.
Connoisseurs of your tool type will no doubt know how to answer.
Perhaps a diagram of the hydraulic installation of your trailer would help us understand.
Best regards.

jb23
Membre de l'A.T.R
Membre de l'A.T.R

Message  Philippe Pluijmen Sam 17 Oct 2020, 13:37

Ok, thanks for your answer.

Again another question.
Due to leakage at the lifting arms, I've replaced the two joints at each side with reference:

- 0852190700 JOINT TOR 40,6X5
- 0855140900 JOINT TOR 58X3

But during the replacement I saw another joint present inside the bus (tube). What is the reference of this joint?
Because the lifting arm at one side is still leaking.

Information tracteur - Page 2 Img_2010

Philippe Pluijmen
Membre Actif
Membre Actif

Message  jb23 Sam 17 Oct 2020, 16:02

Bonjour,

A l'origine il n'y a que les joints cités qui assuraient l'étanchéité du palier d'arbre de détection. En local des mécaniciens montaient un joint complémentaire au joint 0852190700 mais je n'en connais pas les dimensions. Peut-être était-ce un joint identique au joint 0852190700.
Amicalement.

Hello,

Originally, only the seals mentioned were used to seal the sensing shaft bearing. Locally, mechanics mounted a seal complementary to seal 0852190700 but I do not know the dimensions. Perhaps it was an identical gasket to gasket 0852190700.
Best regards.

jb23
Membre de l'A.T.R
Membre de l'A.T.R

Message  Philippe Pluijmen Dim 07 Mar 2021, 15:37

I've another question.
I have two single-acting hydraulic distributors. I've noticed when I connect external cylinders to the external hydraulic connections, there isn't enough pressure generated. The hydraulic pump is new and the lift arms work properly.
I've connect a manometer to the external hydraulic connections (Arelco valve) and if I control the lever of the distributor, only 15bar is measured.
Also normally you hear the motor react when pressure builds up when nothing is connected.
Has this anything to do with the pressure limitor or discharge valve?

Philippe Pluijmen
Membre Actif
Membre Actif

Message  Philippe Pluijmen Jeu 11 Mar 2021, 12:09

Perhaps this question has crossed your mind.

What I also find strange is that the lift (arms) works, but perhaps not with maximum force?

Thanks in advance for your answer.

Philippe Pluijmen
Membre Actif
Membre Actif

Message  jb23 Sam 20 Mar 2021, 11:33

Bonjour,

Si la pompe hydraulique est neuve avec un niveau d'huile correct et qualité d'huile requise alors le manque de pression incrimine la plaque d'alimentation avec le clapet de décharge grippé et/ou valve pilotée grippée. Un nettoyage et rodage de ces pièces doit permettre de retrouver un fonctionnement normal des fonctions hydrauliques.
Amicalement.

Hello,

If the hydraulic pump is new with the correct oil level and required oil quality then the lack of pressure causes the supply plate with the seized relief valve and / or seized pilot valve.
Cleaning and running in of these parts should allow normal operation of the hydraulic functions.
Best regards.

Dernière édition par jb23 le Jeu 29 Avr 2021, 21:16, édité 1 fois

jb23
Membre de l'A.T.R
Membre de l'A.T.R

Message  Philippe Pluijmen Jeu 29 Avr 2021, 21:13

The valves were indeed seized, I solved it now.

Philippe Pluijmen
Membre Actif
Membre Actif

Message  jb23 Jeu 29 Avr 2021, 21:22

Bonsoir,

Merci pour le retour d'information.
Amicalement.

Good evening,

Thanks for the feedback.
Best regards.

jb23
Membre de l'A.T.R
Membre de l'A.T.R

Message  Philippe Pluijmen Jeu 29 Avr 2021, 21:43

I still got a lifting problem, this is already mentioned earlier in this post. While driving with a full ground bucket or mower, the lift is rising by itself. The effort control lever is placed in the cancellation position (bottom). When rising by itself both levers doesn't have influence anymore. I can only stop the lifting by depress the clutch. Then the lift and (ground bucket or mower) drops to the floor. This is an unworkable situation, transportation takes a lot of time. So the effort control lever is placed at the bottom and I've also adjusted the lever at its axis, so that the detection lever is as far away as possible from the 'tiroir de distribution'. Also the force control spring is set correct.

In my opinion the cause must be the detection lever pushes against the 'tiroir de distribution'. I've taken apart the force control spring, but I can't see anything wrong with it. I only noticed that the screwed cap of the housing of the spring is welded at one point (also see picture), is this normal?
I don't know if you have any other suggestions for solving this problem? But I'm thinking of removing the detection lever, maybe you're not a fan of this solution, but this causes me so much problems and again and again removing the lift system and plate is also nog ideal. Is removing the detection lever possible and leaving the other parts intact?

Information tracteur - Page 2 16197211
Information tracteur - Page 2 16197212
Information tracteur - Page 2 16197210

Philippe Pluijmen
Membre Actif
Membre Actif

Message  jb23 Jeu 29 Avr 2021, 22:13

Bonsoir,

Le soudure sur le bouchon de pot détection est normale pour éviter le desserrage de ce bouchon.
Le pot de détection a-t-il du jeu axial ? Il ne doit pas y avoir de jeu, le bouchon sert à annuler ce jeu.
Le levier de détection est-il bien réglé à 0 par rapport au plan de joint de carter de pont arrière comme indiqué en page 29 du MR 132 "Réglage du ressort" ?
Ensuite il faudrait également reprendre le réglage du levier de commande de régulation automatique de profondeur comme indiqué en page 28 de ce même MR.
Nous informer quand toutes es opérations et vérifications seront réalisées.
Amicalement.

Good evening,

The solder on the detection pot cap is normal to prevent loosening of this cap.
Does the detection pot have axial play?
There must be no play, the plug is used to cancel this play.
Is the detection lever correctly set to 0 with respect to the rear axle housing mating face as indicated on page 29 of MR 132 "Spring adjustment"?
Then it would also be necessary to repeat the adjustment of the automatic depth regulation control lever as indicated on page 28 of this same MR.
Inform us when all operations and verifications will be carried out.
Best regards.

jb23
Membre de l'A.T.R
Membre de l'A.T.R

Message  Philippe Pluijmen Ven 30 Avr 2021, 09:07

Bonjour,

I think the detection lever (lever attached to lifting rods) also have a tiny bit of play.
But the detection pot (with inside the force control spring) has 1 cm of play. Can this play be corrected?

Thanks

Philippe Pluijmen
Membre Actif
Membre Actif

Message  jb23 Ven 30 Avr 2021, 09:46

Bonjour,

Le pot de détection ne doit avoir aucun jeu et ce dernier se règle en vissant ou dévissant le bouchon de pot de détection, quand le jeu est réglé donner un point de soudure comme à l'origine pour éviter toit desserrage.
Amicalement.

Hello,

The detection pot must not have any play and the latter is adjusted by screwing or unscrewing the detection pot cap, when the play is adjusted give a weld point as originally to avoid roof loosening.
Best regards.

jb23
Membre de l'A.T.R
Membre de l'A.T.R

Message  Philippe Pluijmen Sam 12 Juin 2021, 22:12

Bonsoir,

I disabled the detection lever so the effort control isn't working anymore.
Unfortunately the problem still exists!

With load the lift rises slowly by itself. While driving, but also in idle position.
I have to depress the clutch to stop the lifting, the lever has no influence. This happens randomly, not all the time.
What could be the cause of this? Has it something to do with the valves (descent or rise) or needle?

Thanks in advance.

Philippe Pluijmen
Membre Actif
Membre Actif

Message  jb23 Dim 13 Juin 2021, 00:31

Bonsoir,

Pour qu'il y ait montée des bras il faut que le tiroir de distributeur principal soit commandé pour obtenir un débit d'huile vers le vérin, les origines de cette position du tiroir en position montée sont:
- grippage du tiroir dans son logement ,e ressort de rappel n'étant alors pas assez puissant pour repousser le tiroir en position neutre ==> déposer le tiroir après dépose du clapet de descente et son aiguille de poussée, nettoyer ce tiroir et son logement, roder à l'huile le tiroir dans son logement pour supprimer tout point dur dans les déplacements du tiroir,
- clapet de montée grippé ouvert ==> roder ce clapet pour qu'il puisse de déplacer librement sur son siège,
- absence ou ressort cassé sur clapet de montée ==> monter un ressort neuf,
- mauvais montage du clapet piloté ==> le monter dans le bon sens,
- mauvais montage ou absence d'entretoise devant le régulateur de débit, grippage occasionnant un freinage de l'huile vers le retour au réservoir avec pression en amont pouvant commander une monté des bras avec faible charge ==> vérifier la présence et le sens de montage des composants,
- mauvais réglage de la commande manuelle d'affichage de position sur son secteur ==> régler cette commande comme indiqué dans le manuel de réparation MR 132 page 27 
- mauvais réglage des commandes internes et externes de contrôle d'effort ==> régler ce commandes comme indiqué dans le manuel de réparation MR 132 page 28
Amicalement. 
TO66.

Good evening,

In order for the arms to be mounted, the main distributor spool must be controlled to obtain an oil flow to the cylinder, the origins of this position of the spool in the mounted position are:
- spool jamming in its housing, the return spring not then being powerful enough to push the spool back into neutral position ==> remove the spool after removing the lowering valve and its thrust needle, clean this spool and its housing , run the drawer in its housing with oil to eliminate any hard point in the movements of the drawer,
- upward valve stuck open ==> run in this valve so that it can move freely on its seat,
- absence or broken spring on the up valve ==> fit a new spring,
- incorrect assembly of the piloted valve ==> assemble it in the correct direction,
- incorrect assembly or absence of a spacer in front of the flow regulator, seizing causing the oil to brake towards the return to the reservoir with upstream pressure which can control the mounting of the arms with low load ==> check the presence and direction of component assembly,
- incorrect adjustment of the manual position display control on its sector ==> adjust this control as indicated in the repair manual MR 132 page 27
- incorrect adjustment of the internal and external force control controls ==> adjust this control as indicated in the repair manual MR 132 page 28.
Best regards
TO66.

jb23
Membre de l'A.T.R
Membre de l'A.T.R

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé

Page 2 sur 2 Précédent  1, 2