Amicale du Tracteur Renault
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

160 94TZ rear lift trouble

2 participants

160 94TZ rear lift trouble Empty 160 94TZ rear lift trouble

Message  Irish man John Dim 28 Déc 2014, 22:58

Hello ,I am a first time poster to this site, looks like there is a lot of members on here with good knowledge ,
I am from Ireland and have a 103 54 tractonic and a 160 94TZ ,
Bought the 160 94TZ needing ecu repairs and a transmission change ,
my problem is that an amber light flashes and no rear lift dosent work ? Any help would be great
thanks in advance John.

Irish man John
Membre Actif
Membre Actif

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

160 94TZ rear lift trouble Empty 160 94TZ

Message  Titannyck72 Sam 03 Jan 2015, 21:58

Hi John, Really glad to have this piece of link at you! Welcome to the ATR superforum! I'm going to give you some help as well I can but please could you precise about your tractor serial number and first registration date as possible ? I need also to be informed with the amber light flashing you know (is it around the dashboard ?) Thanks a lot according to your respons. Friendly = Titannyck72 Smile
Titannyck72
Titannyck72
Membre Actif
Membre Actif

160 94TZ rear lift trouble Empty Re: 160 94TZ rear lift trouble

Message  Irish man John Lun 05 Jan 2015, 21:52

Titannyck72 a écrit:Hi John, Really glad to have this piece of link at you! Welcome to the ATR superforum! I'm going to give you some help as well I can but please could you precise about your tractor serial number and first registration date as possible ? I need also to be informed with the amber light flashing you know (is it around the dashboard ?) Thanks a lot according to your respons. Friendly = Titannyck72 Smile

Thanks Titannyck72 for the welcome , the amber flashing light is beside lift controls, it comes on with ignition and remains flashing after start up . The dials for the lift don't seem to work but the buttons outside on rear fenders do work

Serial no. 42K00 54
Year 1994/5

Thanks
John

Irish man John
Membre Actif
Membre Actif

Message  Titannyck72 Mar 06 Jan 2015, 14:53

Good morning John -  looking to these informations, you might be understanding your TCE lift seems to be faulty onto its position part (in opposite with the draft part): Your warning light is flashing twice per second as a quick signal and the lonely controls operating are the rear bottons. About the position part, you know with complete circuit from position sensor to the integrated system inside the ECU.
1°/ Position sensor is fitted on the top plate over the lift housing covering the front axle. There are two sensors for position and draft system, the right one links to the position system. firstly you will check the connection, secondly after opening you may do measurement for its resistance value about 50 ohms.
2°/ loam between both ends sensor and ECU: remove carrefully the ECU and disconnect the plug to ensure yourself with position sensor circuit continuity. I am going to find out after the two pins inside the plug)
3°/ The ultimate possibility to check the ECU should be to do a try with that electronic box onto another tractor. As necessary, the only one part replaceable is the botton up and down in case it is misfunctioning
Friendly yours = Jack72 Cool
Titannyck72
Titannyck72
Membre Actif
Membre Actif

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé